|Back To Job Listings|
|Short Description||Assist the General Counsel to draft, review and compile legal documents and perform research to support legal activities such as contract agreements, legal action and proceedings.|
· Assist the General Counsel in providing accurate legal advice to ensure that decisions taken are legally correct.
· Organize not only the daily activities but also of every single legal documentation and correspondence
· Carry out research on specific topics, cases and prepare reports on any legal issues and maintain a library of materials for reference to support the Legal Affairs team.
· Assist in drafting legal documents on various matters including but not limited to notices, claims, meticulous research, preparation of accurate legal documents to ensure that the organization’s interests are safeguarded.
· Assist in drafting administrative documents and reports, including letters, correspondence, emails, minutes, memos and presentations and keep track of the deadlines for documents delivery, and also the deadlines and due dates for completion of legal works.
· Review documents to check for legal accuracy and recommend changes to the General Counsel for review consideration.
· Perform preliminary analysis of arising issues and problems to identify legal implications and report to the General Counsel.
· MProvide advice and clarifications on routine legal matters to management and staff such as contract documentation and required procedures.
· Assist the team in the contract management and tracking of milestones under the contracts and agreements.
· Assist in maintaining an effective filing system for all confidential documents and reports to ensure safe and secure custody and generate vast amounts of document and data for the department including records research.
· To prioritize and to perform the general office management duty.
· Verifies citations and legal references on prepared legal documents
· Perform simple translation of correspondences (Arabic/English) and assist in explaining content as may be requested by the General Counsel.
· Track and update the progress of legal transactions to enable issue of notifications for action by relevant parties at the appropriate times.
· Maintain an awareness of developments in the legal field relevant to the QSTec, including reviewing and reporting on the implications of any new legislation.
· To carry out any other duty as may be assigned by the General Counsel from time to time.
Education & Experience:
·Ability to plan and organize own work.
·Impeccable organizational skills, investigative skills, communication skills and technology skills
·Knowledge of law e.g. contracts.
·Awareness of Qatar legal system and practices.
·Excellent interpersonal skills, flexible and multitasking and to work under pressure
·Analytical, problem solving skills, detail oriented, concise writing skills and multitasking
·Accuracy and an eye for detail.
·Ability to communicate clearly and concisely orally and in writing in English; knowledge of Arabic language advantageous
·High level of computer literacy: MS windows applications (word processing, Excel, Power Point, etc.).ties:
Training courses in legal procedures, contracts, office management and procedures, communication and other courses in related functional field.
|Back To Job Listings|